EPISODE 23 – standard operating procedures and how to get started with susan wilkin
Susan is a mum of 3 boys and a business owner helping others to get organised and streamline. Susan loves systems and wants to share the importance of standard operating procedures [SOPs] with everyone.
You don’t want to miss:
- The importance of setting up your business so it can run smoothly even if you’re unable to be there
- The different ways to create SOPs that will suit everyone
- Different online platforms and software to help with setting up SOPs
- The essential processes you need depending on the type of business you have
- How procedures can help with workflow for you and your staff
- The elements of what makes a good SOP.
Find out more about Susan here
Podcast – The system Zone – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-systems-zone-podcast/id1567166094
Website – https://www.adminaholics.com/
Not sure what help you need but pretty sure you need something to inject a spark into your business?
Let’s chat for 30 mins for free
I want to help women become wealthy business leaders and to do that I will help you and hundreds of others with digital marketing, tech and strategy.
GRAB MY FREE E-BOOK
and get your marketing delivering results
GROW QUICKER, BUILD CONNECTIONS & MAKE SALES!
Implement these 7 simple tactics to get more leads from social media, even if you have a small audience.
10 PAGES OF MARKETING HELP AND ACTION TAKER TIPS!